Pages

Jun 29, 2011

Analyzing the Gears of War 3 Horde Mode 2.0

When Gears of war 3 comes out, a new and improved horde mode does too. With fortifications, winning money to buy more ammo and better weapons, and boss battles, Horde mode 2.0 is a much better improvement over the original horde mode.I can already tell that many are going to save up just to get the silver back and raise some hell with it. I can see some tactical uses in having barriers up, more time to mow down some grubs I don't about the teamwork aspect of it, I feel like if i want the sniper rifle (my favorite weapon in gears), or need more money, none of my teammates will hand them over, Hording them for themselves. I've played some of horde mode in gears2, and it's get boring around the tenth,  wave. Horde Mode 2.0 is a much better improvement and should be an enjoyable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment